Shmush is a challenging puzzle game where you try to shmush all the shmushies.
How to play: rearrange the shmushies on the bottom of the screen. When you’re ready, press anywhere on the screen to start shmushing. Shmushies will rise to the top of the screen.
When three or more shmushies of the same color (with at least one boy and one girl shmushy) touch, they merge and fly away. When all the shmushies are gone, you have completed the level and made the shmushies very happy.
Note: the girl shmushies are on top of the screen and the boy shmushies are on the bottom of the screen.
Try to complete all the level and free all the shmushies.
- v1.1 (September 16, 2017)
- added sad face when pieces are left behind
- fixed smile bug (smile didn’t go away when resetting)
- added reset instructions
- slightly sped up loading
- v1.0 (September 13, 2017) Released on iOS app store and Android app store
- Engine: Homegrown - see Github repositories for my open-sourced components
- Platform: Apache Cordova (license)
- Graphics: PIXI.js (license)
- Sounds: howler.js 2.0 (license)
- Storage: localforage (license)
- Code Editor: Visual Studio Code
- Graphics Editor: Affinity Designer
- Audio Editors:
- Favicons generated using RealFaviconGenerator
- Sound Files:
- Trailer Music: Pim Poy Pocket by DL Sounds
- Source Code Management: Github
- Work Spaces: