I’m happy to announce that Shmush: The Spinning has launched! It’s the sequel to the wildly fun Shmush puzzle game. Similar to the original Shmush, you free the shmushies by combining them into larger shmushies. This time around you spin the entire board to change the direction that the shmushies fall. Like all my games, it starts easy and gets hard quick. Can you take on the challenge?
This game has been a long time coming. Thanks to working with my marketing partner, I added lots of new features including:
- Five worlds of Shmushy puzzles to complete
- Mind-bending puzzles to solve
- Robust ranking and leaderboards available for each level and for the entire game. Funnily, these leaderboards are similar (but much improved) from the leaderboards available in Bukoo, the first game YOPEY YOPEY Games Co. launched
- Achievements to keep you motivated in freeing shmushies
- Cute and animated Shmushies
- Wonderful sound effects
- Hints available for those who get stuck
- Facebook integration - invite your friends and see how well you do compared to them!
So try it out and let me know what you think!